cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tracy62
Advocate

Hy my broadband has been cancelled because they say I’ve missed a payment does anyone have a number

I need to discuss this Does anyone have a number I can call and actually speak to an advisor please 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tracy62
Advocate

Hy thank you for the number I will give it a try tomorrow 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tracy62 

Use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down when signed in.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/managing-my-payments

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Tracy62 

Ring 150 on your Now landline.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Tracy62
Advocate
Hy thanks for your reply but I don’t have a landline is there another number I can call
RoyB
Legend

@Tracy62 

Try 0800 759 1213

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Tracy62
Advocate

Hy thank you for the number I will give it a try tomorrow 

RoyB
Legend

@Tracy62 

If it doesn’t work, here are some others:-

0330 041 2518, 0330 041 2462, 0330 332 3050, 0330 041 2473

Tracy62
Advocate
Thank you so much x