cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to buy a now tv past straight away

I have made a NowTv account and was hoping to get a 7-day free trial on the cinema pass. However when I enter my bank details it says “not vailid” or something. I have money in my account and all of the details are correct so I don’t see why it is not working and I cannot contact anyone directly to fix this?

i just now want to know how I can buy a monthly cinema pass straight away,  without the free trial but I am having real difficulty trying to solve this. 

Someone please help.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have made a NowTv account and was hoping to get a 7-day free trial on the cinema pass. However when I enter my bank details it says “not vailid” or something. I have money in my account and all of the details are correct so I don’t see why it is not working and I cannot contact anyone directly to fix this?

i just now want to know how I can buy a monthly cinema pass straight away,  without the free trial but I am having real difficulty trying to solve this. 

Someone please help.

Top right hand corner there is a Help section try in there and see if there is anything that can help. I believe you need to set up an account with NowTv to use there services which makes absolutely no sense as it is a no contract service ? You can buy NowTv cinema pass from places like Argos , Curry’s, Tesco , Asda and you might find a two month pass cheaper than NowTv will give you.

cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Some of the more common reasons why bank cards are not accepted on the NowTV service is that the card was issued outside the UK, your UK bank card needs to match your home billing address i believe, you need to be a UK full time resident, there is sufficient funds on the card.

Also NowTV only accepts Bank cards with either the Visa or Mastercard logo on them.

I believe also some pre paid bank cards sometimes causes problems on the NowTV system when creating an account.

Maybe have a word with live chat to see if they can offer you more help & guidance on this matter.

Link here to NowTV online live chat service.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Edit - Should have also mentioned that to use NowTV vouchers or Gift Cards from places like Argos, Curry's etc you still need to create a NowTV account with an accepted bank card on their system Smiley Sad