cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to Reverse My Order Due to Appalling Experience So Far

Can anyone help me with cancelling my order please? Every time I call I am on hold for ages listening to inane music and insincere recorded messages, and I am not prepared to waste so much of my life hanging on a non-free line. Even when I get through I seem to get nowhere. I ordered broadband mid-July and was told on Monday that they would need to get council permission to put a line in for me and it could take at least a month. I was then told yesterday that they still hadn't even started the application process. I tried to cancel the order via the online chat but the very surly and unhelpful person ("Louis") just told me to call the cancellation line. I don't see why I should have to phone again and wait for ages for non-help. The account hasn't even started yet, I should just be able to cancel it without all this palarver and unhelpfulness. Can anyone at Now help me with the cancellation? I have already filed a complaint about the terrible service. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Hope you get it sorted and somebody from NowTV replies back to your sent email or gets in touch with you by other means.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Contained in this linked help article there is an email address that you could try instead of their telephone or live web chat service.

If you click the green drop arrows next to a topic subject there is an email green link somewhere in the article.

Hopefully the email will reach the necessary dept dealing with your account.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-broadband

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very much, very kind of you! ☺️

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Hope you get it sorted and somebody from NowTV replies back to your sent email or gets in touch with you by other means.