Not applicable

How do i change my payment date?

I need to change my payment date how do I do it
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are referring to NowTV passes, then the only way around it, would be to cancel the pass and let the pass finish, then either buy a new pass or add a voucher code on the date of the month you want.

Should you cancel your passes, make sure you follow all the step by step instructions on the screen (approx four steps) until you get the green thumbs up cancelled message and see that cancelled is showing next to your pass when going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here.

If you are referring to your NowTV Broadband payment date, then give the Broadband Team a call where you will find their telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are referring to NowTV passes, then the only way around it, would be to cancel the pass and let the pass finish, then either buy a new pass or add a voucher code on the date of the month you want.

Should you cancel your passes, make sure you follow all the step by step instructions on the screen (approx four steps) until you get the green thumbs up cancelled message and see that cancelled is showing next to your pass when going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here.

If you are referring to your NowTV Broadband payment date, then give the Broadband Team a call where you will find their telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I can’t find the number on my account and orders to phone to change the date of my broadband billing date. Could you send me the number please
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Orders &Appointments section whilst logged in on here does it show your Hub Router delivery date ?

If so under the same page under your Live Broadband & Telephone date, there should be a drop down arrow below it, if you click on the drop down arrow the screen information should expand with a contact telephone number to call.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to change my payment date to 25th of every month if possible please. I do not want to have to cancel my passes and restart them as I've still got 2mths on my Entertainment pass can you do this?