cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I pay my now tv broadband online ?

My broadband is separate. I have an account but just with normal now TV. Can I pay it through my account?

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I was a Normal NowTV TV pass user for a couple of years before i decided to switch from BT to NowTV for Broadband & Telephone.

All i did when i signed up and ordered the NowTV Broadband from their website was to use my same NowTV TV pass account details.

Then the day of my live activation date was the monthly billing date for my Broadband & Telephone package.

So on my one single NowTV account, i have three different billing dates from NowTV, one date for my cinema pass a different date for my entertainment pass (because i started the cinema & entertainment passes on different dates during the month) and the third date for Broadband & Telephone.

I don't think NowTV will allow you to emerge all bills on the same day where they are separate.

The only way you could have all you NowTV bills on the same day is to cancel your NowTV TV passes and re start them again on your planned scheduled Broadband live activation date. 

Apologies in advance if i have misunderstood your question.