cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I find out my landline number?

I have phone + broadband although I do not use the phone. So, I don't have a phone to plug into my landline so I'm struggling to find out. Any suggestions?

I want to figure it out what my landline number but I'm not able to find out anywhere on my monthly bills or my account area.

Could someone provide some help?

12 REPLIES 12
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You should find your telephone number by going to My Account on here and under Message Centre there should be a couple of emails.

Try looking under the one headlined "Thanks for Choosing Us" where my phone number is showing there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blimey that info is well hidden. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Everything Nowtv is well hidden. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have phone + broadband although I do not use the phone. So, I don't have a phone to plug into my landline so I'm struggling to find out. Any suggestions?

I want to figure it out what my landline number but I'm not able to find out anywhere on my monthly bills or my account area.

Could someone provide some help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do how get my land line number?
RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

Call your mobile from your landline, and see what it says on the mobile’s screen.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
PaulNormanUK
Scholar 3

Try dialling 17070

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant thank you!

Using a browser, go to nowtv.com and

login to “My Account” then

select “Message Centre” then

under the section “Message history”, look for a message titled “Important info about your order” - landline number shown in the text