cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help live chat not working

I'm trying to contact Live Chat in regard to cancelling my account with Now Tv Passes, Broadband and Phone Line. 

No wonder I want to cancel my account when nothing seems to work with Now Tv! So expensive for something so damn useless.

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a read of this guide article on how to cancel your NowTV Broadband & Telephone service.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-broadband

With regards to cancelling your TV passes you should be able to cancel them yourself on line by following the FAQ instructions on the above link (unless you are an old Combo customer).

When reading the link guide, click the green arrows to expand the on screen information.

Also included in the guide article there are green links to Get in Touch with NowTV.

Once you click on the Get in Touch link, a secondary page will open then select the most appropriate Broadband topic, then once you reach the final stage of the process scroll towards the bottom of the page and click on the drop down arrow below Get in Touch where the Live Chat button should appear on screen.

If you sign into your Broadband Account and select the relevant Broadband & Telephone help topics a telephone helpline number should also appear if you prefer to call them.

Should the live chat button not work for you try a different internet browser where MS Edge works for me every time that i have had to contact their live chat service.