cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Head office

Does anyone know head office contact number I fuming and customer service is sh*t I signed up for calls and broadband on Mar 23rd supposed to go live April 10th 25 days later and 2 missed engineer appointments I had enough and cancelled I then waited 30 days like ofcom says for auto compensation still nothing i issued various complaints ended up they've been sent to head office but there's no way of making contact worst company I've ever dealt with customer service lie and give false information nobody communicates with anyone else it's shocking I just want what I'm owed

2 REPLIES 2
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User 

Thank you for getting in touch through the forum. 

I have looked into this for you and it seems that another member of staff has been dealing with your complaint and has finalised a resolution for you. We hope that you are happy with the resolution and that we have compensated you appropriately. 

Please reply to this post if you are unhappy with the resolution put in place.

Thanks 

Tony

NOW TV Team  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am unhappy still, I did email a response and I was told case would be reviewed and I would be updated with the outcome in 24hrs this was supposed to be yesterday. As usual nowtv can't do what they say they will it's now 8 days since I was supposed to be paid auto compensation seems its no so automatic at all!