cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Haven't received Now TV broadband hub

Hi,

I was a Now TV broadband customer from 2019 to 2020 and cancelled, when my contracted ended. I am switching over again from another provider. I don't need a new line installation or anything, but I asked for a new hub.

When I wanted to place an order online, I couldn't. Rang up, and they had an error their side and couldn't place the order for me. Was told they will get back later that evening after sorting it out. Never happened. So I rang them the next day and managed to place the order. My line is due to be activated the coming week and I have not received my hub. The order was successfully placed. 

Problem is, I cannot check my order online. It only says 'we're getting it ready' nothing beyond that. Even when I click on 'orders & appointments' - track my order. Nothing shows up and it just says 'nothing to see here', 'you don't have any open or previous order' and the message disappears within seconds.

I've tried getting touch by phone again, but I just couldn't get through. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
redchiz1
Champion 2

This is a customer based forum, with an issue like yours you will need to persevere with NOW directly I'm afraid. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As @redchiz1  mentioned this is a customer to customer forum so there is little we can do apart from feel what your having to go through to get it set up. 
Keep pestering the broadband team, hopefully they will sort you out!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you still have the old Now hub, or even any Sky hub, as they should work until you own hub arrives.

I must say I would never sign up over the phone, I always do it online.

I trust computers far more than people. (If you use a comparison/cash back site there are usually vouchers to be had.)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Going thru cashback sites will make the price considerably lower .

Try Topcashback or Quidco , if its possible. 

redchiz1
Champion 2

Hey @Anonymous User not sure what the relevance of your post is to this topic? The same will apply for other ISPs.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@redchiz1 

My reply was more of a follow-up of what JohnH1 said.

redchiz1
Champion 2

Ah OK, he did comment with some relevance to the OP, your "follow up" was to the bit that was irrelevant!

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User Just wondering how you are getting on? Reading back I am a wee bit puzzled by your timeline. It generally takes a minimum of 14 days for your service to switch. And when I ordered, the Hub arrived three days before the go live date.