cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Go live date

My go live date for fab fibre was originally 14th June but they changed it to 17th June. We're now on 19th and still nothing. How can I contact them.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You should find the telephone helpline number for the NowTV Broadband Team by going to My Account whilst logged in on here, then select Orders & Appointments where if you click on the drop down arrow below your scheduled live date a telephone number should appear on screen.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You should find the telephone helpline number for the NowTV Broadband Team by going to My Account whilst logged in on here, then select Orders & Appointments where if you click on the drop down arrow below your scheduled live date a telephone number should appear on screen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for that.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

No problem, hope you get it sorted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I thought I cancelled my month pass but was charged today how

do I go about getting this back please I can not afford it

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I can't pay a bill for my daughter lines say number not recognised I need to pay to day!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had three same problem, the chat seems like a fob off and the internet support goes round in circles, speak to someone at 03300412460 but they will only raise support ticket and day 3 days. Sounds like you have done this.

I would advise use resolver.co.uk for complaints as it is resolved faster than using standard complaint process
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Best to cancel now before it's too late and you are committed to a 12month deal... I assure you will be left in poor health from the terrible customer service this company will provide 😵