cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Gettinr refund from Now Broadband

First, I wasted two months and a number of calls with NowTV only to be told by OpenReach that NowTV never placed an order with them. hence they cannot install the OpenReach cable. Cancelled the order and placed with another Service Provider and was sorted within 2 weeks.

Now, been chasing for almost a month to get 60 gbp return processed and only get told by Call Center agent they've processed it and it'll take 3-5 days and it never does!

Can someone advice how to get my money back? Any other process than endlessly calling their call center!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The call centre is your best option for dealing with all things broadband. 

You could however send an email to customer support, but for broadband I would recommend against it and keep pestering NOW via the call

centre. 
Email is in the below picture.

1EEC7109-C9C8-4F73-9C30-8A95BF0B244E.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The call centre is your best option for dealing with all things broadband. 

You could however send an email to customer support, but for broadband I would recommend against it and keep pestering NOW via the call

centre. 
Email is in the below picture.

1EEC7109-C9C8-4F73-9C30-8A95BF0B244E.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks @gavs82008 . this time i did get an email confirmation of return process so hopefully will get sorted. 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User   &  @gavs82008 for Info

Hi F-Sid (or just Sid)

I just want to add two suggestions to the advice given to you by Gavs:

1) You can contact Resolver at the following URL:

https://www.resolver.co.uk/complaints/telecoms-complaints

They maybe able to help you get your money back.

2) You should contact your bank and complain that your £60 was taken from your acount while no service was actually provided.  Your bank, once you have provided proof, should be able to take your money back from NOW and refund it to you.

You have more options but, for now, the two I've suggested should get you what you want.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks @ukbobboy  will pursue Resolver but i have a feelign this time I'll get the refund.