cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KernowChris
Regular 1

Re: Full HD Information

NOW TV need to get a move on, BT Sport have launched a 1080/50fps AppleTV app today for their subscribers. It's absolutely gorgeous. Eurosport have upped their player too in the last few days. 

Highlighted
Hooba
Contributor 3

Re BT Sports App - yes, and with 4K UHD to follow soon. I wonder if BT's 4K will arrive before NowTV's 1080p. I wouldn't be surprised. 

Matty-B
Contributor 3

Thanks for that, didn’t realise they’d launched a new BT Sport app. You’re right, the picture quality on it is genuinely on a different level to what’s on offer with Now Tv at the minute. Hopefully the extra competition will only quicken Now Tv to put in 1080p themselves, especially if those BT Sport streams end up sitting alongside the Now Tv ones when BT Sport launches on the Now Tv platform later this year.

0 Thanks
RobotKhan
Contributor 2

@robert1997 wrote:

@RobotKhan wrote:

Look like they will never going to bring 1080p HD for now tv as you can see we are already approching to end of this year.

My year ends in December, not September. There's still a little over a quarter of the year left to run (15 weeks by my counting).

Are you still counting hahahaha. Dont live in false hope my friend. I am still on it. they will never do it. cheers

0 Thanks
MikeyFett
Contributor 4

I contacted NowTV Support last month to ask about 1080P. The official response is that 'it is being worked on' but with no commitment that it will arrive in 2019.

0 Thanks
robert1997
Scholar 5

@MikeyFett wrote:

I contacted NowTV Support last month to ask about 1080P. The official response is that 'it is being worked on' but with no commitment that it will arrive in 2019.

You are aware of course that NowTV Support will know no more about Sky's plans than we do and what you got from them would not be an 'official' response from Sky/NowTV. It's not like you're conversing with anyone in the know. It will be pure guess work on their part Smiley LOL

0 Thanks