cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nicolle
Mentor

Free number or live chat

Needing a free number to ring regarding my account? Or a live chat, I will he getting my broadband disconnected and I can only pay for services on the 6th of April. Please help anyone? @Broadband

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nicolle
Mentor

13 REPLIES 13
Nicolle
Mentor

Oh boo hoo

You have been stating 0300 number is free which is not. 

So I have copied and pasted the number and put it directly in the thread for the free number in case anyone cannot find it. 

Alot easier than clicking through links after links just for the number.

That is what I would do anyway to help someone instead of sending them on a detour for the number when it will be right infront of them. 

But I appreciate it I do. 

Can you kindly put your dummy back in now? Lol

Take care. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Nicolle 

Granted I had overreacted a bit 😛 haha

That being said I do have unlimited minutes so any 0300 number for me if I needed to call it is free. My assumption was it was acting in the same manner as 0800. 

Personally I don’t understand why the broadband number is almost impossible to find unless you know where to look for it. It should really be available to all broadband customers within their account to save them looking on a forum for it. 

The reason I paste in the link is in the off chance of the number changing, mainly because if the number changes and someone finds it on the forum they won’t get anywhere. So it’s back to square one for them, whereas the link won’t be going anywhere and the number would be updated in the link. 
Still would be saved of all faff with having the number accessed on your account which is something that would save a load of time.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Nicolle
Mentor

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Nicolle 

Don’t understand why you had to paste the number in the thread 🤔 

Either way, hope you get it sorted.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help