cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David92

Free Now Tv

I have just had now tv broadband installed. Can I now stream off now tv entertainment free of charge or at a reduced price or is it all charged as normal?

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @David92 

The TV Memberships that NOW offer on top of their Broadband service is not free.

NOW used to offer new Broadband customers a discounted rate for around 12 months but there is nothing showing on their website.

Looking under their offers page website there is only Entertainment for the standard rate of £9.99 per month or a 6 months fixed term of Entertainment & Cinema for £12 per month where you must commit for the full six months duration of the term offer.

You could check your online account under My Membership if there is anything by clicking on the Exclusive offers for you towards the top of My Membership screen page.

Or jump over to NOW live chat and see if they can do something for you with regards to a discounted NOW Entertainment offer being a new NOW Broadband customer.

To reach live chat click on the green chat online button towards the top of this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint