cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fire at property, suspend account?

Hi 

Ive had a fire at my property last Thursday and ive been advised i likely wont be in my house for the next 6 months. The broadband therefore will not be used so is there any way of suspending my account until im back in the property or some sort of reduction in payment possible? 

Any help on this will be much appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks Tony 

Ive tried looking for numbers to call but they dont appear to be anywhere. I googled earlier and the number provided was for sky and they said that everything is dealt with online. If you could provide me with the number that would be fantastic 

I'll send you a PM now @Anonymous User No problems.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi 

Ive had a fire at my property last Thursday and ive been advised i likely wont be in my house for the next 6 months. The broadband therefore will not be used so is there any way of suspending my account until im back in the property or some sort of reduction in payment possible? 

Any help on this will be much appreciated

I'd suggest giving our team a call @Anonymous User They may be able to reduce payments to a minimum or you could do you a temp home move depedning on the line. Sorry to hear about the fire 😕

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Tony 

Ive tried looking for numbers to call but they dont appear to be anywhere. I googled earlier and the number provided was for sky and they said that everything is dealt with online. If you could provide me with the number that would be fantastic 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks Tony 

I'll send you a PM now @Anonymous User No problems.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much, so difficult finding numbers to companies these days