cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fibre Broadband Options Available An Hour Ago Don't Show Anymore

Hi,

This is a strange one, and not sure if it is an issue or a matter of just waiting. I spent all day checking different options and deals for broadband. NowTV was showing that in my area I have the 18 pound/month broadband, 25 pound/month fibre and 30 pound/month fibre deal. Finally came home, sat down with my bank details and debit card to make the purchase for the 25 p/m plan but now it says neither 25 p nor 30 p/month are available in my area.

I'm new to the country, anyone able to shed some light on this please? I was already sweating the 10 days it takes to get the line activated and now it seems it will be even longer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry about the panic. The option should up right after I finished posting this message. Made the purchase.

Although I am left wondering as to why this happens, would love to have some insight into this.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry about the panic. The option should up right after I finished posting this message. Made the purchase.

Although I am left wondering as to why this happens, would love to have some insight into this.