cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Failing to complete my account

For over a week I have failed to complete my account as the linking or even creating a new account is failing whenever I input my details. Without it being linked I cannot access the Broadband buddy to enable my internet to work while logged into a VPN, otherwise I cannot work form home. 
To Clarify, This is after getting the email with the following details: 

Thanks for choosing us. Click the link below to finish setting up your online account.

What you'll need:
Your NOW TV account number - [My number]
The email address you signed up with
The last 4 digits of your payment card
Your postcode

I input these details and no matter if I link it to my current account or attempt to make a new one, it says Something went wrong… Please use the same details you provided when you called us to order NOW Broadband.
I have tried multiple times in the day, I have called every day for 4 days now to chase and every single person, although they are friendly enough, they have been less than useless. All the advice they have given is "Just keep trying" or resent the email. I have had this issue for a week, how long am I expected to keep trying until it works?

This is ridiculous now, there is no Live chat, calling for help is pointless and there is no way to fix the issue. What else can I do?

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me.

Can’t contact anyone.

Maybe choosingnow tv was a mistake?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm starting to think that myself

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi been trying for five weeks. they tried 3 different email accounts and sent me lots of emails to finish setting up my account. nothing has worked so far. even been told it is a new thing and they had not heard of it before. I told them I have been on the community site and it has been happening since 2018. but they are trying their best to resolve it. in the meantime I haven't got an account I can use. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is happening me too and is really frustrating. I can't view bills or payments but NOW TV are able to take payment each month, but it means we have no receipt of it. Has anyone got a solution yet?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Going back to find a solution  and finding out this has been happening since 2014.and there is still not a fix I don't  think they are bothered to fix it. If they can't find a solution in the past 6 years to fix an account they aren't going to bother.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the same problem. I've spoken the team in customer service and they say they will e-mail me copies of my bills each month. I'm still waiting to see if this happens if it doesn't all be going to ofcom the regulator to try get this sorted. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For what it's worth.. 2022 and I signed up this week. Same issue. Charged me twice for the setup fee and yet I still can't finalise my account.. keep getting told to ring back in 24/48 hours all week with no progress. Done all the "fixes" (switched emails etc).

Fil2
Mentor

It happened to me as well.

I've been calling for the past 2 months and they keep not doing anything about it, I wait for 20+ minutes in the queue and they keep asking me the same pointless questions and giving me the same solutions that just don't work

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Fil2 

To save you calling, you can fill out this form.

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help