cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fab Fiber cancelled???

Hi

I ordered your fabfiber deal last thursday only to recieve an email yesterday stating this..

( We are sorry that you decided to cancel your service with us. We are always looking to improve, so we would be very grateful if you could spare 5 minutes to tell us your reasons for cancelling, and to give us some feedback on our service.

Your feedback may be used by NOW TV in presentations, reports or internal meetings, but rest assured, your answers will remain completely confidential. We may link your answers back to our customer database to identify patterns or trends, but all responses will be combined with other responses so you will not be personally identifiable.

By clicking take survey, you agree to participate in the survey. )

I haven't contacted you since the order was made so how is this even possible???

kind rergards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

I have emailed you the details to this.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the same issue

Says its canceled then reversed then still shown as canceled 

whats going on

Anonymous User
Not applicable

J

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

I would to cancel service broadband 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This happened to me too.

I set up broadband with Now last night, had emails confirming then by chance went into my Now account today. All the broadband and phone services are shown as “cancelled”. I contacted Now by online chat and the woman just said it has been cancelled and to call customer services to set up again. No explanation. She couldn’t do it for me. I don’t seem to be able to purchase again myself online:

So now I’m on the phone waiting to talk to them to check I’m not going to be charged for something they have cancelled.

I will expect some good service over the phone or I will be going elsewhere.