cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

FINISH SETTING YOUR ACCOUNT... PROBLEM

Hi,

We purchased a NowTV Combo yesterday through the internet and got an email today saying that we need to finish setting up our account. The email looks this way:

You're one click away - just finish setting up your account.

Hi Diego,

Customer Account Number: __________

Thanks for choosing NOW TV. Click the link below to activate your account and start watching your favourite shows today.

What you'll need:

Your NOW TV account number - ____________
The email address you signed up with
The last 4 digits of your payment card
Your postcode

The problem is that when I click in the last link it does not ask me for any of the information that I am supposed to fill somewhere. I ignored it but a second email came. So what do I need to do?

Thanks in advance

Diego

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

We purchased a NowTV Combo yesterday through the internet and got an email today saying that we need to finish setting up our account. The email looks this way:

You're one click away - just finish setting up your account.

Hi Diego,

Customer Account Number: __________

Thanks for choosing NOW TV. Click the link below to activate your account and start watching your favourite shows today.

What you'll need:

Your NOW TV account number - ____________
The email address you signed up with
The last 4 digits of your payment card
Your postcode

The problem is that when I click in the last link it does not ask me for any of the information that I am supposed to fill somewhere. I ignored it but a second email came. So what do I need to do?

Thanks in advance

Diego

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch ! 

This is actually a very important email because this is what you need to complete to be able to log into our app and watch your awesome NOW TV content. 

We have re sent the email to you, when you click on "finish off setting up your account" it will take you to another page that will say "you're nearly there" and you will have to add in your postcode, the last 4 digits of your payment card & your NOW TV account number. Once you have filled this in you will have to click on "finish off account setup" and continue with the details required and your account will be all set up 🙂 

If you have any other questions just get back to us 😉 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We already activated the account, there was something wrong with my computer it seems. When we finish activating we are said to call a number to finish the activation. Is that essential or do we already have the account ready to use?

Bests

Diego

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

We already activated the account, there was something wrong with my computer it seems. When we finish activating we are said to call a number to finish the activation. Is that essential or do we already have the account ready to use?

Bests

Diego

@Anonymous User

I see, are you able to log into your NOW TV account ok ? Can you watch your pass / passes ok ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Yes, I think the account is activated as I am able to see the films menu

Is there anyway that we can enjoy our tv pass before we have internet at home? Any offline app on the computer?

Thanks a lot

Diego

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

Yes, I think the account is activated as I am able to see the films menu

Is there anyway that we can enjoy our tv pass before we have internet at home? Any offline app on the computer?

Thanks a lot

Diego

@Anonymous User

That is great news !

If you can log in and can see the films menu are you able to select one and play it to make sure it works ?

As NOW TV is an online streaming service we're afraid for now we don't have any offline options. If you have a broadband connection you can cetainly enjoy your pass, it will also work with a 4G connection but we wouldnt advise using this long term as it can end up using quite alot of your data so depending on your mobile network and plan you may end up with charges.