cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Existing Member wanting to set up Broadband

Hello,

I already have the Entertainment and Movies passes but I would now like to add the Broadband package onto my account too. With the first 6 months of the Broadband package, you get an Entertainment pass free. As I have one already, will this offer be added onto my account as well as my existing, resulting in me cancelling the one I'm paying for? Or will the system automatically update?

Please advise,

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you on an existing entertainment offer or are you paying the rolling standard £7.99 entertainment monthly subscription ?

As long has you not on a current deal offer that will have 30 days left by the 31st of May 2019 (based on the T&C's copied & pasted below) then you should be eligible for the 6 month free entertainment pass bundled with the NowTV Broadband & Telephone offer.

Relevant part of the T&C's

NOW Broadband and 6 month Entertainment Pass Offer:18+. UK Only. Upon confirmation of your Broadband order, you will be sent an e-mail to redeem the 6 Month Entertainment Pass. Ongoing broadband subscription required to be entitled to the 6 Month Entertainment Pass. After 6 months, the Entertainment Pass renews at its then-standard price (currently £7.99 per month), unless cancelled. Existing Entertainment customers can only redeem this offer in the final 30 days of their current entitlement. You can cancel your Entertainment pass at anytime. Entertainment Pass voucher must be redeemed by 31/05/19.