cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Engineer not turned up

HELP!!!

I had an engineer visit booked today between 1pm and 6pm and nobody has come and noone has contacted me. I have lost half a days pay by finishing work at dinner to be in. Ive tried ringing but was on hold for a good half hour or so and gave up to try online chat. Tried online chat n just sat waiting about an hr on a few occasions with no luck!! Tried ringing again to be on hold another half hour. I have now been waiting for online chat 50mins.

There is no contact details for an engineer. Im pretty mad and have no idea whats going on! My broadband is meant to go live today and I cant get in touch with anyone!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

i had the same problem had a enginner to come out between 1 and 6 waited in all day no one turned up only for me to check the now tv sign in later on and find out he had been (to green box at end of street) but didn’t inform me he did and then I just plugged hub in and it was live.Hope this helps

cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks. Yes they activatedit outside the property without informing me.
It now works 👍
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having same problem here. Lost half a day's wages waiting in on a phantom engineer. Broadband not been switched on from outside either as wireless working but Internet not. Complete joke.