cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

End of contract increase

My Now Broadband 'Fab Fibre' contract is due to expiry middle of February. I am struggling to see if there will be any price increase (currently  £25 a month inc line rental). Does anyone have any suggestions if price is likely to increase or if they have recently had an end of contract increase. Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You are better off contacting the broadband team closer to when the 12 months are up to re negotiate a new price deal.

Normally you find that these broadband prices are called "Introductory Offers" so i wouldn't be surprised if there will be a price increase unless you have a word with the nowtv broadband retention dept to see if they can offer you a new deal.

You will find their telephone number by going to My Account > Broadband & Calls and select a subject like Phone Extras and keep clicking on the screen until a telephone number appears on the page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick reply, that’s what I’m thinking that as it was an introductory offer (my account currently shows a -£10.99 offer reduction per month) then I am expecting an increase of some sorts, would be nice to see what they currently charge existing customers once an offer ends, cannot see anything on my T&C’s when I first joined. Will give them a ring tomorrow 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just checked and I'm now paying 35.99 for broadband.. I think I'll be cancelling my contract! That's a ridiculous price increase

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine was 20 pm, now its 35pm that's almost double,, could get virgin media for that an a basic TV package too for not much difference in price, tut tut  new broadband provider for me  I thinks, so will probably scrap my TV passes too, as I'll get them on virgin media included

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you get hold of retention team please?

I find it extremely difficult to find out anything from NowTV BB

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I rang the customer service number and they advised. I am moving to a new provider now my contract is over 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

what is the number? I can't find it anywhere.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You should find the telephone number for the Broadband Team by signing in on here with your nowtv account details, then go to My Account > Orders & Appointments and click on the drop down arrow below your live Broadband & Telephone date.

If there is no telephone number showing there, then open this help page below and click on the green link saying " Change Phone Extras " where you should then see a telephone contact number to call.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/call-features