cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Enabling phone extras without calling support

Hi,

I've recently moved to Now broadband and phone and did not spot that voicemail was an extra. I'd like to enable this but with the current covid-19 situation there is always a minimum of  a 1-2 hour queue when I call the support number.

Is this the only way to enable voice mail?

With other providers such as talktalk/plus.net you can do it online via the account management portal. I don't seem to be able to find that option on the Now site?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My understanding is that call extras need to be done directly by either live chat (which is currently closed due to the coronavirus crisis) or by phoning the NowTV Broadband Team.

Unfortunately there is no method that i am aware of to do it yourself online 😠.

So you will either have to keep trying their Broadband Helpline telephone number or if it can wait a couple of weeks to see if live chat is back to some sort of normality or the Broadband Team have more Staff in place to cope with the work load they are currently presented with.

Maybe NowTV will look seriously at the future in offering customers more options on their online accounts to do self service tasks to put less strain on their customer support services and save wasted time by their customers trying to get through to NowTV customer services ?

More information on NowTV Phone Call Features & Extras in this linked article below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/call-features 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My understanding is that call extras need to be done directly by either live chat (which is currently closed due to the coronavirus crisis) or by phoning the NowTV Broadband Team.

Unfortunately there is no method that i am aware of to do it yourself online 😠.

So you will either have to keep trying their Broadband Helpline telephone number or if it can wait a couple of weeks to see if live chat is back to some sort of normality or the Broadband Team have more Staff in place to cope with the work load they are currently presented with.

Maybe NowTV will look seriously at the future in offering customers more options on their online accounts to do self service tasks to put less strain on their customer support services and save wasted time by their customers trying to get through to NowTV customer services ?

More information on NowTV Phone Call Features & Extras in this linked article below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/call-features 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. Could someone let me know the number to call if I want to enable a phone extra, specifically voicemail? I have clicked on the Change Phone Options link on this website, but it takes me to a blank page.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

See number below for broadband/calls team

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/installation-and-setup

NOW Broadband customers can get in touch anytime between 8am–11pm.

Call us 0330 041 2480
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help