cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Delivery address as Installation address in Orders menu

Hi,

I am moving to a new address in November and I ordered a NOW TV broadband.

While ordering I entered the installation address and changed the delivery address to my workplace as I cannot access the new flat yet.

In the Personal details menu, Installation address is the correct new address however in Order & appointments menu, the address shown is the delivery one.

I need to make sure that I will only receive the hub at my work address and the that the installation will be performed for the new flat.

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You might be better off phoning the nowtv broadband team to get confirmation about the delivery address for your Hub router.

Their number should be under Orders & Appointments and click on the drop down arrow below broadband and telephone live switch on date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your answer schnapps.

However it seems impossible to get someone on the phone, I already called multiples times with hold durations of 20+ minutes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

Has the above been resolved?

I have just placed an order and under the Orders menu the installation address is the same as delivery address which is incorrect.

The installation address is displayed correctly on the Personal Details section though.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I hope you find someone who can solve your problem. I have the same one and my order was just cancelled without confirmation and after receiving the activation date the night before. So frustrating 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has just happened to me, did everything go smoothly in the end?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Give the broadband team a call to confirm.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help