cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Credit

Hi I’ve got broadband and phone but the WiFi isn’t great at the back of my house. I went on the chat link and agreed to get a booster. I was told I would be credited £15 to my account.

dose anyone know when this’ll come and how I will know I’ve had it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Would have thought once the credit was received it will be either taken off one of your next Broadband Bills or be a standalone credit back onto your card.

I would assume once the credit is given it will be under My Account > Bills & Payments whilst logged in on here.

No idea about how long it would take, my guess would be 30 days.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Would have thought once the credit was received it will be either taken off one of your next Broadband Bills or be a standalone credit back onto your card.

I would assume once the credit is given it will be under My Account > Bills & Payments whilst logged in on here.

No idea about how long it would take, my guess would be 30 days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had broadband credit before basically it didn't show up in bills and payment until the date it was due to come off my bank card.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just been informed a refund can take up to 45 days.  I find this totally unacceptable and glad I have now cancelled my broadband with NOWTV.  Strange how a payment to you is done same day!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah same here, closed my account down last month. Partly because there is absolutely no customer service at Now TV and not everything can be resolved by robots, I'm afraid.

I also realised Now TV is in fact Sky TV...so, yuck no thanks don't want to give any money to the gangster who is Murdock!

Now TV took a payment from me last month despite me closing down my account and direct debit. I was only owing a fraction of the monthly bill. 14 days later since the credit is supposed to be in my account, still no credit showing in my bank account. Someone said on this forum, it can take up to one and half months for credit to get to customers. This is outrageuous and totally unacceptable.

But there is no one to complain to,  Now TV are completely unaccountable.

NotNOWplease, I've gone elsewhere!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sky is no longer owned by Murdock, it was sold to Comcast a couple years ago. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help