cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cost after 1 year and re-setup

Hi,

As I cannot get hold of the sales team during lockdown, I was wondering if anyone could help me out?

I already have a NowTV broadband box but I have a different account now as I cannot access the account previously being used with the box. The previous contract has been cancelled but I was wondering whether I can still use the box with my new contract/account or whether I will have to wait for another box to arrive during this pandemic (I am currently having to use my limited 4G so waiting on a new box would not be ideal).

Also, I want to sign up for a year contract, starting now, but I need internet until June 2021 so if I start now, I will be a month short. I want to go for the 'Fab Fibre' option which is £25 per month however I have read that after this year, it is £32 per month. I wanted to check that I could pay this £32 next May/June (2021) as a one off payment and that it is not part of another year contract.

Thanks for any help.

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Shouldn't be a problem using a existing NowTV Hub Router from another person's previous account.

With regards to the new 12 month Broadband contract, once you are close to the 12 months are up, NowTV will usually send out an email about three weeks before the end of the 12 month contract and give you an option what to do next.

One of the options is to go onto the non contract higher rate where you can cancel anytime you wish without any penalty clause.