cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contract end date

I’m trying to find out when my contact comes to an end as I don’t want to be paying higher prices

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Why don't you phone the nowtv broadband team and ask them the question directly ?

You never know, they may or may not offer you a retention deal to stay for a further 12 months.

The telephone number should be under Broadband & Calls on here and keep clicking on most of the topic subjects to expand the information and reveal a telephone contact number to call.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Why don't you phone the nowtv broadband team and ask them the question directly ?

You never know, they may or may not offer you a retention deal to stay for a further 12 months.

The telephone number should be under Broadband & Calls on here and keep clicking on most of the topic subjects to expand the information and reveal a telephone contact number to call.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could you please reset now tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i was told by a now tv rep over the phone, that for their super faster broadband i would gave to pay £35 a month. rather than the £30 i was quoted when i joined.

i joined at the £25 slower rate just to see what the now tv service was like. expecting to go for the quicker service after everything was setup and stable. this £35 rate was not mentioned in the web site when i started my contract in June.

i see that vodafone is now offering £23 a month for 69 megabit speed and Virgin are offering 100 megabit for £35.

so ive now asked customer support how much would they would charge me to end my contract early..