cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Confused about payments

About a month ago I signed up to NOW under the impression that I needed to pay £20 for the first month of having the broadband and then an additional £5 for the box to be delivered. No engineer was required as apparently this house I moved into already had a line. However, just as the broadband went live I was charged again for the July bill for the broadband, I was surprised by this and checked my account and it says the £20 I paid at the start was for a line installation- I don't have a landline here we only have the WIFI.  

I'm not sure if that was a payment that was needed or if I've been overcharged because when I signed up I was informed that there were no upfront charges and the only additional payment I needed to pay was the £5 delivery for the box. I have been calling NOW and no one seems to have an answer for me, hoping that someone has insight into my situation. 

Thank you 

1 REPLY 1
Jayach
Elite 3

Take a look at the answer here: Solved: Re: Have I been charged twice? - NOW Community (nowtv.com) looks like you are in the same situation. There is definitely no installation charge.