cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Complaints procedure

How can I make a formal complaint other than trying to use the ridiculous online chat or "send us a message" option? I'm absolutely seething. All I need to sort out is a refund for 2 payments where you've charged me twice, and reinstate the TV that I'm meant to have as part of my combo, which your "customer service agent" decided to cancel when I first did the online chat about getting a refund?

I'm so angry. This should not be this difficult to do.the customer service agents do not have a clue what they are on about and just transfer you to "someone that can sort your problem", which happens to be yet another customer service agents, and after I'd written out my complaint in full on the "send us a message" part, it just freezes and won't send. If I've not had a response to this message within 24 hours I'll be going to the ombudsman, and the national papers to warn everyone off you, and I'll be cancelling my full contract and categorically will not be paying any fees because nowtv have broken their terms of contract by charging me for a service that they are not providing.
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I literally had to use my hotspot to even post my responses, sick of this.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There is a complaints address detailed in this linked article below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1