cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Complaints procedure

How can I make a formal complaint other than trying to use the ridiculous online chat or "send us a message" option? I'm absolutely seething. All I need to sort out is a refund for 2 payments where you've charged me twice, and reinstate the TV that I'm meant to have as part of my combo, which your "customer service agent" decided to cancel when I first did the online chat about getting a refund?

I'm so angry. This should not be this difficult to do.the customer service agents do not have a clue what they are on about and just transfer you to "someone that can sort your problem", which happens to be yet another customer service agents, and after I'd written out my complaint in full on the "send us a message" part, it just freezes and won't send. If I've not had a response to this message within 24 hours I'll be going to the ombudsman, and the national papers to warn everyone off you, and I'll be cancelling my full contract and categorically will not be paying any fees because nowtv have broken their terms of contract by charging me for a service that they are not providing.
11 REPLIES 11
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. As you're a Combo customer I'd recommend giving the Broadband Team a call as you'll find this easier to deal with than going via live chat or email. Calls to the team are free from your home phone for Combo customers and if you don't already know it you'll find the number on your My Account > My Package page of the website.

For info, the help page on how to file a complaint is here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-make-a-complaint

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I believe phone number only available if you are a phone customer?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's is also impossible to write a complaint to Now TV as their complaints system / IT system / software just replies ' Opps, something went wrong' Tried several times from Laptap (Windows 10) and my phone (Andoid)

Im sure this is an unlawful practice and will contact Ofcom about it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been charged for subscriptions I have not been using. £9.99-£7.99-£3.99 monthly from my bank Acc. After 3 complaints eventually something getting done. 4 month refund, still out 6 months money they took. They said my account had been duplicated, still unhappy I've lost so much money I can't prove anything as its all done by messaging. It's downright theft, but trying to prove its another story. Will wait and see if the refund goes into my bank. My Acc. Showed no payments to now tv, but money was being taken for 10 months. I am a pensioner and could use the money that was taken. Will be letting everyone know about this scam.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, I ended up using Resolver.com to get my money back, if you search for them on Google and set an account up it's free to do and helped me loads. Hope you get sorted.
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hey C2

BTW, small thing but it's "Resolver.co.uk". Still, it's good advice.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks UK Bob

I was writing in haste, glad you noticed and posted the correct one. Teamwork makes the DreamWork and all that!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Identical - it's obviously policy. Anyone else had the same? You cancel but it isn't recorded on their system apparently, so you find months later you're still being charged and when you complain get offered - in my case 2, now gone up to 3 months rather than the 7 months I'm owed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This came up in my search and it's 2020 so clearly no progress by NOWTV for customer service. I have referred this to OFCOM and they have said that companies must provide an adress to write to for complaints, not just limit to chat or phone. There is a valid complaint in itself. So NOWTV what is your address for complaints? I have raised two complaints via online chat, one was closed, not of my making and the other has been ignored despite a promise for a manager to contact me. Empty promises and I rely on my mobile data to get by due to useless broadband.

Rubbish provider, terrible customer service.