cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Compensation

Had no internet calls tv for 8 weeks recieved compensation from out reach which was a good amount asked could they send it to my bank account as I had a funeral to arrange and it would of helped was told on numerous times I could cancel my account and it would take 3-5 days for the funds to Be put into my account then told again they had to cancel my account again as first time it didn’t work and would take 3-5 days again still 3 weeks later still nothing I will be taking my emails my chats from now tv to trading standards as this is an absolute joke @nowtv 

10 REPLIES 10
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Give the broadband team a call, number on the below link. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’ve rang I’ve emailed just keep getting fobbed off
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The below link will point you in the direction of where you can go to take it further

https://help.nowtv.com/ie/article/complaints-code-of-practice

Responsibility for the NOW TV Customer Complaints Code

NOW TV is a trading name of Sky Subscribers Services Limited (Irish branch) and Sky Subscribers Services Limited (Irish branch) has responsibility for all NOW TV representatives complying with the Code. Our designated person responsible for ensuring both ourselves and our Agents observe the Code is:

Alastair Hosie
Operational Compliance Manager,
Carnegie Campus,
Dunfermline, Fife KY11 8GH
Telephone: 01383 814 000
Email: [email removed]

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you I will do it later on
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Hello thank you for contacting the forum, as you are aware this is a public forum so we cannot share your personal information on here, by the sounds of your circumstances, you are awaiting for a cancellation to go through, once this is successful an automatic refund is processed by auto-compensation, this can be a lengthy time depending on the state of the delay occurred at time of cancellation. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Tbh it’s been a long time for the whole process I had no broadband for 8 weeks so all together it’s been with everything over 10 weeks it’s a joke there quick enough taking your money when you have to pay your broadband or are late oh they take your money then tho but when you want your money you can’t get it I have been in touch with trading standards as it’s a complete joke still waiting for a call from a manager and haven’t heard a thing
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, 

Just wondered if this was resolved?  I was supposed to have mine installed on the 6th Jan then again on the 20th.  I ended up cancelling on the 24th as we had went weeks without.  Payment was then taken from my account on the 2nd Feb - even though I didn't even have the service.  I am having to wait till the 2nd March for a refund which should never have been taken and a further 30days for openreach to carry out an assessment!  Reading in the terms of compensation it is supposed to be received within the 30days.  I agree it has all been a bit of a joke!  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, I am still awaiting my auto compensation this is from January! Two missed engineer appointments and also the days in between. Could someone please deal with yjos as emails have been completely ignored. Thanks 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

I am not a broadband customer, so I am unsure of the procedure to follow with your issue. 

What I can recommend is to fill in the below form and hopefully you get a quick response. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1