cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged twice for installation

I have just attempted to buy broadband from NowTV, but when I entered my card details and clicked “pay” it said there had been an issue and I should try again. So I tried using my other card (both Santander) and clicked “pay” again. This also said there was an issue. I then got a message from santander about suspicious payments on my account. I called them and found out that Santander had authorised a £50 installation cost on the first card, but declined to £9.99 postage cost which is what caused the website to prompt me to try again. This same issue happened with my other card, so I have been debited an extra £50 set up cost, and NowTV haven’t taken any money for postage. My online account with Now doesn’t seem to have any recognition of these payments and therefore there is no way to cancel. Is there a Now TV number I can call now or any way to solve this issue? 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you sign in here with your nowtv broadband account details and select My Account > Orders and Appointments and click on the drop down arrows under each subject there should be a helpline telephone to call.

If nothing is showing, then try Broadband & Calls and click on one of the topics to bring up a telephone number.