cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KiraS
Advocate

Charged slightly more than usual

I signed up with Now Broadband and pay £22 a month. Once or twice I've been charged about £24 though. Only thing I could think of is that I made a 1 minute call the other day, but it was literally a minute. I barely ever use my house phone. Would this potentially be the reason for the small extra charge? I'm just curious about why it's slightly extra, that's all.

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @KiraS 

If you go to My Payments on your online account and click on the bill there should be then an option to view and see any additional charges for "call useage".

The above only works for previous bills and doesn't work for your up and coming bill.

KiraS
Advocate

I tried to have a look, but my online account only shows my Now TV subscription 😞 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @KiraS 

Is there any chance you have a seperate NOW Broadband account from your TV Membership account ?

Also perhaps try a different internet browser or if you have Mobile data try that when attempting to view your account information including My Payments.

Double check all your email addresses in your name for NOW Broadband related emails.

Otherwise get in touch with the NOW Broadband Team.

KiraS
Advocate

I don't think so. Tried the browser thing with no luck. Might have to try the team, although I think they only do calls regarding broadband and I was hoping to resolve by message due to anxieties I have. Do you know if they have an email? I can't find one anywhere. If not, I might have to ring up. 

Thank you for your help 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @KiraS 

If you call the NOW Broadband Team and get an automative message to pick an option, then just select anything Broadband related which will get you through to the same Team who deals with Telephone or Telephone / Broadband billing enquiries.

Alternatively you can use this email address in the screenshot below if you rather send them a message.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg