cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged more then my bill is

Why have you charged me £40 when my bill is £20 only had your service for about 4 months? Is there a number I can call you on? 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you sign in on here with your broadband account details and go to My Account > Bills & Payments what previous payments are shown (are they any duplication payments check the full 4 month billing history just in case there was no £20 payment taken the month before for some reason).

When my sister joined nowtv broadband the first due payment of £26 (broadband and anytime calls) was not taken and nowtv took £26 x 2 the next following month for the previous month money that wasn't paid. 

Anyway to call the  broadband team, go to Broadband & Calls and if you click on most of the topics in the section it should expand with further information and also a telephone contact number.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks your reply yes this has happened to us.  I've sorted it now they took 2 months as boyfriends card was lost and cancelled,  we did pay manually but have to send bank statement to prove this as they have a system error. Bit of a faf but happy they not gonna charge us this every month 😊