cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged double

I have been charged twice for my broadband this month. Your live chat is not working and you do not publish your phone number for me to resolve this issue.

Can you please rectify your payment error.

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When my Sister joined NowTV Broadband, for some reason NowTV didn't collect the first payment instalment and added the payment onto the second month due payment date on her account.

Wasn't a problem for my Sister because she was aware monies wasn't taken out of her account for the first month instalment, though i would suspect it would be a problem if you are working on a tight monthly budget.

I would go to My Account > Bills & Payments whilst logged in here just in case they have done something similar to you.

You can find the telephone number for the NowTV Broadband Team by going to My Account > Orders & Appointments and if you click on the drop down arrow below your live date a telephone number should appear on screen to call.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks schnapps, I've been a customer for a few months now. The money has been taken from my account a few days after my regular bill and doesn't appear in my bills section of my NowTV account.

Thanks for the tip on the phone number, however I've managed to get through on their complaints line after waiting on hold for 30 minutes....

Finally got live chat working (looks like it doesn't work with the standard Firefox ad blocking) but still waiting in there after 20 minutes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

The same thing has happened to me. Scheduled payment came out on the 8th and another came out on the 12th.

I immediately called them on ‭0330 041 2480‬ but they said they couldn’t see anything wrong and told me to email a screenshot of the two charges to  [email removed]

2 days later and still no response. Has yours been resolved yet?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Are you by any chance with Monzo Bank?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@RoyB  I am, I’m sorted now. On Monzo app it looks like an error from NOW TV, called again and was told Monzo can sort the issue. I spoke to someone from Monzo via their live chat facility and they refunded the double charge straight away 😊👍