cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Changed WiFi Password on router page now wont connect.

Is there a number to contact technical support. Changed my router password and now it wont accept the password that I had changed it to 😞 nobody is available for online chat.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried pressing & holding in the reset button on the back of the NowTV Router for about 10 seconds to reset the wifi password back to it's default shipped settings ?

Then see if you can connect your wifi devices to the internet using the SSID network name and wifi password shown on the id label on the bottom of the NowTV Router.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried pressing & holding in the reset button on the back of the NowTV Router for about 10 seconds to reset the wifi password back to it's default shipped settings ?

Then see if you can connect your wifi devices to the internet using the SSID network name and wifi password shown on the id label on the bottom of the NowTV Router.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank for the information but unfortunately it did not work, I have tried the password that came with the router and the password I had changed it to.

😞  @schnapps 

Geluk
Expert 2

The router + wifi passwords are normally different; connect your laptop to router with an ethernet cable (no p/w needed), then go into wireless settings.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you this has worked, I did not hold the reset button long enough. Many thanks @schnapps