cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Change Contract

Good evening guys. Last week I opened a new account with Now Broadband after a month without internet with Virgin. By mistake I've pressed the button for the 12 months deal instead of the 1 month rolling contract(50£ applied). Is it possible to change the contract and pay this fee or do I need to cancel the contract and do it again(I hope not)?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Because this is an account related question, you will need to speak to the nowtv broadband team.

You should find their phone number by selecting Orders & Appointments or Broadband & Calls and if you click on most of the topic subjects to expand the information on screen where a telephone helpline number should appear (if no telephone number try another topic heading).

Looking at the red service banner on top of the forum pages their get in touch service is extremely busy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Make sure you call us before your 30 day cooling off period so ETCs won't be charged.

We will need to cancel the 12 month and re order your account for the 1 month rolling contract.

Hope this helps

Many Thanks,

Naomi K