cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant buy a pass because it says my card details is out of date. Live chat/help is down.

Cant buy a pass because it says my card details is out of date but it's not out of date. I have used my card twice today and have been billed by eBay and various other companies in the last few days. My card shows up in my account as expiring in 2022. 

Live help is down so I cannot communicate because NowTV has stopped phone support For TV issues.

So now I will buy a pass from eBay because for three days Live chat is down. 

Totally rubbish service

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have spent £25 on passes for them to be declined. This has happened twice now. I have contacted NOW via live chat ( when I finally got through to them ). There is no way of talking to anyone about passes or anything to do with TV except through live chat, since it's very difficult to get hold of them and more often than not the system is down, it makes it an impossible task to get anything sorted. When I have got through, they have been so slow dealing with my query the call has been ended as you only have limited chat time. I am very disappointed with NOW and would not recommend them at all.