cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling

Hi there,

If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. I had cancelled by services on the 28th October and then they took the payment on the 12th November. So I rang them up and they told me the payment for taken because I had cancelled before my payment date. Which is fair enough.

After the payment was made (12/13th November) I saw that on my account that the services were being cancelled, all good. But it is still showing that they are being cancelled I was just wondering if anyone knew how long it would take for the service to actually cease?

Because I'm just under the impression they will keep billing me for services I'm not using. If anyone could give me an insight that would be lovely, thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

When I cancelled my Now TV broadband a few years back there was no issues with me. The payments stopped. 

That being said I didn't check my "account" part of Now TV for broadband after. 

Check this link to see if the payments are updated.

https://account.nowtv.com/payments

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It still says that I have a payment of £35 upcoming for the 8th Decorating even though I received a cancellation email and payed my final bill

That's why I'm under the impression they're still going to take money out my account even after my services have been cancelled. If it does take a payment this month I will be ringing up and demanding a refund not only for this payment but also the one I should have been refunded last month. Not happy.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

That’s totally understandable. What to do, take a screenshot of that and send an email to 

gavs82008_1-1606756831560.jpeg

Hopefully they will confirm 100%. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help