cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TtheA
Mentor

Cancelling call package

Hi. I have the anytime call package that goes with the Standard broadband deal. My 12 month contract is up next month and Now have informed me of the new charges etc and that I need to give 10 days notice if I wnate dto cancel broadband however they didn't say anything about the call package. Will that be the same? Thank you! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @TtheA 

To be honest i am not sure what you are asking (perhaps i am having a bad day).

Where if it states you are on either a Anytime or Weekend & Evening Phone Package they are tied in with the same cancellation period has your NOW Broadband.

Normally the Anytime calls package is an introduction offer for the first 12 months,though i have Anytime inclusive phone calls where you need to renegotiate every 12 months.

Would have thought on your new price structure from NOW they would have indicated about the call package in their new offer they have sent you by email.

Get in touch with the Broadband Team who should be able to answer your questions fully.

If you don't want to phone them, then send them an email instead (using the address from this screen shot below).

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @TtheA 

When my NOW Broadband & Phone gets close to the 12 month contract is up, then NOW usually emails me with the different breakdown option prices (which includes Anytime Calls).

To be honest you would be better off getting in touch with the NOW Broadband Team to discuss this further and may get a better deal with Anytime Calls included if you phone.

That's what i normally do when my 12 month contract is coming to the end.

Use the telephone number on this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

TtheA
Mentor

@schnapps 

Thank you for your reply but I just wondered if the notice period was the same as I don't want to cancel 10 days before (if I decide to cancel) and then be tied into the call package for another month (for example) having to pay full price...i don't use my phone so don't actually need it but its cheaper with the package than without 🤔

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @TtheA 

If you don't want the Anytime or Weekend & Evening Telephone Packages then normally you can negotiate a better deal.

If it was me i would get in touch with the NOW Broadband Team to see what's the best deal they can offer for their Broadband service with Pay has you Go phone option.

Don't know if this linked article helps if you want to proceed to cancel your NOW Broadband service or switch Broadband Providers.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-broadband 

TtheA
Mentor

@schnapps

Thanks again but that is not what I'm asking ☺️...i appreciate you trying to help though 👍🏻

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@TtheA 

Use the link provided by @schnapps and call the team to find out. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @TtheA 

To be honest i am not sure what you are asking (perhaps i am having a bad day).

Where if it states you are on either a Anytime or Weekend & Evening Phone Package they are tied in with the same cancellation period has your NOW Broadband.

Normally the Anytime calls package is an introduction offer for the first 12 months,though i have Anytime inclusive phone calls where you need to renegotiate every 12 months.

Would have thought on your new price structure from NOW they would have indicated about the call package in their new offer they have sent you by email.

Get in touch with the Broadband Team who should be able to answer your questions fully.

If you don't want to phone them, then send them an email instead (using the address from this screen shot below).

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

TtheA
Mentor

@schnapps

"Where if it states you are on either a Anytime or Weekend & Evening Phone Package they are tied in with the same cancellation period has your NOW Broadband." 

This is the answer I was looking for. Apologies if I didn't make myself clear. I also appreciate the contact details in case I need them. Thanks again ☺️. Have a lovely evening.