cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling Broadband

To whoever this may concern,

I am currently attempting to cancel my broadband and am in disbelief at how difficult it is. Having no possible way to cancel online, with the live chat option currently unavailable, I was forced to call. I was met with a message explaining to expect waits of UP TO one hour due to the Corona Virus. This alone frustrated me massively as I have a lot of work to do and now am being forced to wait a large portion of time to cancel a service which realistically should be a very simple process.

I have currently been on hold for 1 hour and 14 minutes with not a single update of how much longer I am likely to be waiting. How exactly am I meant to cancel my broadband in these circumstances? I am in shock that a company as large as NOW TV have failed to put measures in place to help their customers and customer service team at a time when stress is at an all time high. You are clearly attempting to make the cancellation process as excruciating as possible which seems like an absolute scam to me.

I want this to be taken as my notice of cancellation as I cannot see any other way to possibly do it and I am not willing to sit on the phone for who knows how much longer. My account number is 623642419443. 

Regards,

Harry

0 REPLIES 0