cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel now tv broadband

I’ve tried numerous times today to get through on chat and keep getting transferred before it cuts out after waiting several minutes. I’ve emailed but I don’t know if it’s reached them. I’d like to cancel in my 14 day cooling off period it was activated yesterday I never received the terms and conditions I’ve been through my emails does anyone know how I can do this and how I can get through to someone at now tv to discuss? I’m hoping they see this post and can help.

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Your best option would be to speak to the broadband team by phone.

You will find their telephone number by going to My Account on here, then select Orders & Appointments, then click on the drop down arrow below live date to reveal the contact helpline telephone number.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just cancelled mine. Well, I have switched to Vodafone. Got an email from now saying they have had the request from Vodafone. I’m within my cooling off period. Now does state that if you are just switching provider you don’t need to contact them (unless your going to virgin). I tried the chat with no avail and just do not have the time to sit on the phone for ages. Did you have to send the equipment back?