cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel broadband

How difficult is it to cancel my account!!! 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. It's unbelievably bad buisness practice. The live chat doesn't work (I've tried it on at least 5 devices, blank screen every time), no one has gotten back to be after 5 days since sending a message about cancelling. It's almost like they do this on purpose as it's the only was they can keep customers. 

Having both parts of the company be called NowTV makes it really difficult to find any help also as it's just all about cancelling passes.

If someone from the team could reach out and help either Kaz or I, that would be great

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

More info here how to cancel your broadband service. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-broadband

You can reach the NowTV broadband team by going into My Account > My Package by clicking under moving home where there is a telephone number and ask to be transferred to the relevant dept. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing the article. However, after reading the article it simply says to contact via phone or chat. I've trying to contact NowTV to cancel my broadband via chat and phone I still havent gotten through to anyone! This is my 5th time trying via online chat and it doesnt work (blank page on different devices) and I've tried calling four times and it just hangs up after 20mins of waiting. This is very bad practise. I am so fustrated since none of your services work. Please someone help? I'm wasting my money and time. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, after messing about for ages i finally managed to cancel my subscription. Funnily enough, after you leave, they give you their phone number. Here it is 03303 323 050

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s horrendous.  Been trying to cancel since September 19.  Cancelled with the bank but still taking it.  Have retried to do it today and gone round in circles.  Where is this phone number you can use. Driving me insane.  Complete fix this lot.  Never ever will I be back or advise anyone to join. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's utterly ridiculous, they won't help at all and sent an engineer out without asking about covid-19 - the engineer then insisted on checking in the house - I told him to go away as we didn't agree the booking.

Cancelling by email they are insisting I provide my card number - needless to say that isn't happening.

Refused complaint, refused manager response.

It's fine, I shall just sue them if they come after me.