cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel broadband before activation

I had a problem when signing up and it said to ring to fix this. 

No information given at all. 

Rang up but decided to cancel.

Was surprised how easy and fast it was. Just rang up, asked to cancel, they said yes done! 

Ok nice 😄

However I haven't got an email confirming the cancellation or anything, is this normal? 

Has my broadband even been cancelled or is it just a slow process to get the actual email?

Worried I might still be charged but as its a problem and not gone ahead. Hoping not.

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If there is nothing showing under My Account > Manage Account > Broadband & Calls > Orders & Appointments section of your NowTV online account that you used when signing up to NowTV Broadband then i reckon you will be fine.

Also, whilst going to the Broadband & Calls area of your account check your Messages section as well.

Maybe keep an eye out over the next two weeks of these two sections (particularly Orders & Appointments), together with your Bills & Payments section under Up & Coming Payments on your online account.

Should anything appear, give the NowTV Broadband Team another call and ask them to confirm that your Broadband order was cancelled in writing (maybe ask them to send you an email).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeh, will do. It's really alarming that I had nothing but hopefully will soon lol. Thanks.