cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you have Now TV passes if you have phone and broadband with someone else?

I currently have Now TV phone, broadband, and 1-year of Movies and Entertainment passes. I'm moving home soon and there will be a big gap between my old broadband stopping and my new broadband starting.

Do I have the option of cancelling my Now TV phone and broadband but keeping my 1-year of Movies and Entertainment passes, and then setting up phone and broadband with someone else instead e.g. Plusnet (as I will probably leave Now TV altogether anyway once the 1-year passes have run out)? Or must I have Now TV phone and broadband in order to use the passes?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

You can use the Passes with any ISP, and you don’t get any lesser service because you are not with NowTV Broadband.

We are with BT, and NowTV can’t even supply broadband to our address, so it’s a good thing for us that NowTV Broadband and NowTV Passes are entirely separate things, or we wouldn’t be able to watch GoT at seven o’clock tonight.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

You can use the Passes with any ISP, and you don’t get any lesser service because you are not with NowTV Broadband.

We are with BT, and NowTV can’t even supply broadband to our address, so it’s a good thing for us that NowTV Broadband and NowTV Passes are entirely separate things, or we wouldn’t be able to watch GoT at seven o’clock tonight.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great, thanks