cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't link accounts

Hello,

I signed up to Broadband a few weeks ago, and it was activated yesterday. All is working fine with this, but since signing up, my account is not showing any information.

I can log into the account, but there is no information about my Broadband, Bills, etc.

I followed the emails when they arrived and every time I try to 'link' my account it comes up with a message that I already have an account and to Log In. 

When I do try to link the account I get the following message:

"Something went wrong… Please use the same details you provided when you called us to order NOW Broadband."

No details have changed and I have flagged the issue up with Customer Support. Any suggestions in the meantime would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Well GM

Try Live Chat:

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

UK Bob

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think we should report them to Ofcom!

They have failed in their statutory duty to provide us with bills (no paper or electronic available).

There are obviously no Now TV employees monitoring this community thread.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem linking accounts. I've been 2-3 weeks now changing email addresses getting new links from nowtv 'help'  and still i cannot see my broadband account online. I have spent at least 2.5 hrs on the phone trying to resolve this issue. This company and its service is becoming a bit of a joke! As this is part of the Nowtv 'service' one pays for i assume that i have every right to leave now without charge. Any comments. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anybody managed to solve this issue? I just joined a couple of days ago and get the exact same error message although all my credentials are correct. This is such a pain!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same problem, no solution yet. Mine started on 1/4/22

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same issue I joined went to link accounts had exactly the same messages pop up as others on this thread it has been with the back room team since the 5th April with absolutely no response even with their own we will get back to you within ten working days statement how do I resolve this it’s ridiculous that we have to link an account why can’t you just add our services to our accounts why is it this hard…..I cannot see a bill,payment methods,cannot even do a check service status as according to my account I don’t have any services 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up on April 25th, 2022. Same exact problem.

I enter my:

- postcode

- last 4 digits of payment card

- NOW account number

Get this error message:

Something went wrong… Please use the same details you provided when you called us to order NOW Broadband.

Called NOW customer service (find the number on Google), was told this "won't be a quick fix" and to just "wait for another email". Not good, since I need my bills for expensing purposes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This was resolved 14 days later. I was able to link my account using the form and entering my postcode, last 4 digits of payment card, and NOW account number.

Fil2
Mentor

Hello, I joined a few months ago and I keep having this problem. 

Has anyone found a proper solution?

Thanks

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Fil2 

Have you called broadband support? You can alternatively fill out a form. Both the form and number to call are in this link.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Fil2
Mentor

I have tried both... I sent a complaint but I haven't received a response. Broadband support cannot do anything about it apart from sending a ticket to the internal technician team which never fixed the issue.