cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't link accounts

Hello,

I signed up to Broadband a few weeks ago, and it was activated yesterday. All is working fine with this, but since signing up, my account is not showing any information.

I can log into the account, but there is no information about my Broadband, Bills, etc.

I followed the emails when they arrived and every time I try to 'link' my account it comes up with a message that I already have an account and to Log In. 

When I do try to link the account I get the following message:

"Something went wrong… Please use the same details you provided when you called us to order NOW Broadband."

No details have changed and I have flagged the issue up with Customer Support. Any suggestions in the meantime would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Well GM

Try Live Chat:

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

UK Bob

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Well GM

Try Live Chat:

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks UK Bob.

I had been trying to get through on Live Chat for a few days, but there was no one available.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. I have called and spent hours trying to make sure the customer help is as highly unhelpful as it really seems. Would like this resolved

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same issue. I cant link accounts despite using the exact same information as I signed up with.  There is no live chat available!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’ve had a disastrous time with them. The only way forward was form them to cancel my broadband order. Set up a new NowTV account with a different email address. Create a new broadband order and fingers crossed five weeks after expecting broadband maybe I’ll get it!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem. Live chat is never available. I've tried multiple phone calls and multiple complaints. They advised me to provide another email address, promptly swopped it over and I still have the same problems. It appears their customer service is a box ticking team with no technical knowledge.

I'm still waiting 2 months down the line and also can't see or change my payment methods or account details. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Told exactly the same as you. Surprise, surprise it does not sort the error. How can an organisation have so much bother with an online account?

Why should you have to link the account, that in itself is the problem? Why not once all information is correct does the user not get given the details to start the set-up of an online account from scratch? Thus eliminating this link-up nonsense.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I phone Customer Support more than 3 weeks ago, and was talked through the same things I had already tried many times. The rep said that some other people were experiencing the same and it would be flagged up with Technical Support.

As this did not get resolved, I put in a Complaint about 2 weeks ago. They acknowledged that there was a proble with some accounts and I needed to be patient. I still have no access to my Invoices or Account info, so have re-flagged it up, as I feel that waiting for 6 weeks and still not having the issue resolved is unacceptable. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been having this problem for over a week now too, I've called 3 days in a row and so far all they have done is Re-send the email which done nothing, opened a ticket to be chased up but no one chased it up, and the last one said "Just keep trying until it works" This is beyond stupid. I need to link my account so I can access the Broadband buddy to whitelist VPN's so I can connect to my work remotely! Just terrible service honestly.