cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mitch
Advocate

Can I add another broadband to my account?

Is it possible to have multiple family broadband (multiple households) under one main account?

I have my account for my house, but my mother-in-law wants to come to NowTV but let me control everything, so ideally I want to have my main account and simply add her household as a new device and contract. Is that possible?

I'm assuming not, but it would be amazing if I could.

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Mitch 

From my understanding it would be a no. Although no harm in calling the broadband team to confirm 100%. 
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/switching-to-now-broadband-or-moving-home

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412518
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

A broadband service requires an address, so it would need to be set up accordingly. If your mother-in-law trusts you to use her name and a unique email address along with her home address to set up a service then there is nothing to stop you managing an account on her behalf, that is precisely what I do for my father-in-law.

Mitch
Advocate

Cheers for the info and help @gavs82008 and @redchiz1

I rang customer services, and whilst you can't have multiple 'devices' under one account, I can have multiple accounts with different addresses, I just need a different email-address for each account. Even my contact number can be the same, it's purely a different email address for each physical location.