Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Caller Display not available until end of the month

Hi,

I switched from SKY to NOW on 16/03.

Whilst with SKY I had caller display.

I knew I had to contact NOW to have this activated on my account so I did so via live chat on 11/03 and was informed it would be on when I switched to NOW.

You can probably guess, but to cut a long story short it wasn't activated. On to Live chat again and informed it was now activated, again it was not.

Telephoned NOW and was informed that there was a technical issue with caller display and it would not be availabe until the end of the month, they hope.

My mother, who switched to NOW last week, still has caller display working.

As I switched from SKY I'm still using my SKY router, not the NOW one. Everything works so I fail to see why caller display has stopped.

Anybody else having issues with caller display?   

Thanks

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have now been in touch with Ofcom after being told by NowTV that caller display will not be available until the END of JUNE!!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I joined on 20th May and had same issue was told by end of may sorted. But still got no caller ID. I'm wondering if it really is an issue or they just dont wanna hand it out as others got theres. From Birmingham so not sure if others have same problem in same area 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m from Birmingham too. I joined in April the same day as my Mom. Their caller ID worked straight away, mine didn’t. Was told middle of May, then Middle of June. Still not working. Was told not just Now customers was Sky customers too and across the company problem. No doubt I will get given yet another date when I next call. This is so inconvenient as their is no way can tell who has called on a missed call as when checking calls list says no number. If phone rings when in shows as incoming call. Beyond a joke now 3 months have passed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I put in a complaint with OFCOM, had numerous contact with this company regarding caller display not working, met with an abundance of utter non resolving replies. Eventually, they added a "service" which "activated" caller display, then deactivated the "service" which so far has worked. Then I was charged the princely sum of 3p for this additional "service" that they used to rectify the problem. And in reply to their comments of "I'ts not just YOUR account, there are hundreds of accounts affected, hope this helps" ..... words fail me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have the same problem after switching from sky but broadband much better caller display not working but everything else is working perfectly