cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Call times to NowTv are absolutely shocking

Several times over several days, different times of the day, I have called to cancel and queue times are "over 20 minutes. I gave up and decided to transfer my services to BT. Then I got an email from Now saying call we may be able to offer you a deal. Surprise surprise "over 20 minutes.." wait time.

How on earth do the expect to keep customers? You would think the "Thinking of leaving us" option would be manned at all times.

Rant over. 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems fairly standard across the board, I recently left virgin which took around 50 minutes to achieve.  I’m sure you’ll have the same issue if you decide to change from bt at a later date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed. Tried calling twice today, first was 25mins before I gave up, currently at 20mins on my 2nd attempt. Also trying the help chatbot but have been 2nd in the queue for 20mins now too. 

USELESS help desk. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed.

I waited on hold on the 'live' chat for 20 mins. Then when it opened I was asked to give me details, which I did. The guy didn't reply and after 15 I gave up and left.

35 minutes of my life down the drain.

This isn't 'Live chat'. Pathetic.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a bizarre way to deal with retentions! I wonder if anyone actually reads these comments. 

I'm told over 20 mins and the lines shut at 11PM. I made the mistake of trying the live chat option when advised by the recorded message while waiting.

Turns out you can't use the live chat option when trying to cancel your account....

What are you people smoking?